media master - more than one graphic card

Please check the FAQ - Knowledgebase first
This forum is not the place to request for urgent assistance

If you have an urgent support request or have a problem concerning registration, serial numbers, orders, personal info etc.. you must go there to post a trouble ticket instead of using this forum.

Moderators: Jdoniaute, crustea

media master - more than one graphic card

Postby stephanamount » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:25 pm

hello guys,

i have a problem with my arkaos media master.
in the pc is one nvidia quadro nvs450 with 4 digital outputs and one quadro nvs250 with 2 digital outputs.
my problem is when i want to set my preferences for the fullscreen output mode i only get the options to send a signal to 2 displays, but i want to send the signal to display 2-5. i can send it to every different monitor or i can send it as i write to 2 displays but the option to send it to 3 or more displays is not given.
is this why windows sees the nvs450 as 2 graphic cards and the nvs250 as my third? how can i fix it?

thanks for any help
and best greets from munich

stephan
stephanamount

Re: media master - more than one graphic card

Postby tvdz » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Hi Stephan,

The current version of Media Master (2.2) can only output to 1 graphics card.
Thus only to your nvs450 or your nvs250 (you need to make a choice). If you want to output to more than 4 outputs (if you pick the nvs450) you can split the output with e.g. a VWBOX or a Matrox TripleHead 2 Go etc.

I suppose outputting to more than 2 displays with the Quadro graphics cards, is the same with the ATI EyeFinity cards.
In Windows XP (due to the graphics driver), ATI EyeFinity cards can only output to 2 outputs at the same time. To be able to output to more displays you need to upgrade to Windows Vista/7. So definitely check that out, that the Quadro card is able to output to more than multiple displays in your current operating system.

If you have more questions you can also contact use directly via support@arkaos.net .
tvdz

Return to Support & Assistance